Did you know that April is National Stress Awareness Month?!
Ya… Me neither!
There’s no hiding the fact that I wear many hats – Busy Mom, Full time employee, business owner, athlete, coach, chef, chauffeur, activities director, student, friend… to name a few!
While I love each and every one of my roles, come Friday, I’m wiped and ready for a relaxing weekend (which is typically anything but), and come Monday I find myself wishing for the weekend again.
Between kids, family, work, and extra-curricular activities, my “me” time and my “hen” time (aka gal pal time) is dwindling. I would love nothing more right now than to grab a couple of my gal pals, and hop away for a weekend in the Vegas!
So in recognition of my much needed catch up with my girlfriend time, and the fact that April is National Stress Awareness Month, I’ve come up with a list of the Top 10 Ways to Unwind and Let Loose in Las Vegas!
- Relax at the Pool – The Aria has three distinctive pools to choose from! Warm sun on your shoulders. Clear skies overhead. Blue waters calling your name… Yes please!
- Get pampered – Watch the tension melt away in The Spa Salon at ARIA. Hot stones, skilled hands, tranquil water gardens and natural light will ease your mind, body, and soul.
- Shop ’till you drop – Las Vegas is well known for it’s plethora of retail shops, 500,000 square feet of which are located at Crystals – an unparalleled collection of retailers, all under one roof! Grab the ladies and hit the shops for some quality bonding time!
- Hit the links – I’m an avid golfer, and guests at The Aria receive exclusing access to the legendary Shaddow Creek golf course. Wandering creeks, manicured greens and a competitive slope rating are a great way to spend a day.
- Ante up – No trip to Las Vegas is complete without a stop at the Casino! Whether you’re into slots, table games, poker, or race & sports book, there’s something for everyone. Rub your pennies together and get ready to hit the relaxed casino floor.
- Catch a show – Seeing a Cirque Du Soleil show is definitely on my bucket list, even more so after missing out on going last time I was in Vegas. Checking out Zarkana – A spirited voyage through an abandoned theater where an extraordinary circus comes back to life, is a must see event!
- Put on your dancin’ shoes – Vegas with girlfriends = painting the town red! There’s definitely no shortage of amazing nightlife in Las Vegas and it’s easy to find yourself in the center of the excitement! Whether you want to relax in one of many bars or lounges, or shake your booty at Haze Nightclub at ARIA a good time is sure to be had by all!
- Stuff your face – As a foodie, it’s tremendously important that I’m surrounded by good food. A variety of eclectic menus are available in any of the 17 restaurants at The Aria, including a Starbucks to help you start your day off right!
- Be a tourist – Don’t be afraid to leave The Strip and enter a desert landscape worth framing during your trip to Las Vegas! Helicopters, Canyons, and adventure tours await you!
- Staycation – The Aria is more than a collection of lavish rooms and suites – it’s an impossible trail of nuances that will leave you shaking your head in disbelief. A hand laid mosaic, a scale replica of the Colorado River, unprecedented public art, water features, and living vegetation are just some of the amazing design features that can be seen. Shut the door and breathe – Leave the velocity of The Strip at the door as you relax and unwind in your personal refuge, knowing that everything you could need is within reach.
How would you let loose in Las Vegas?