It’s no secret that I’m a lover of all things bread, with biscuits ranking high on the list. Incredibly versatile, not to mention quick and easy to make they’re a simple addition to any meal, and these Hidden Valley Ranch Gluten Free Cheddar Ranch Biscuits are no exception.
I love to entertain over the holidays, but I’m finding lately there are more and more food allergies and sensitivities that I need to be aware of when menu planning.
Gluten free, but light, fluffy and full of creamy Hidden Valley Ranch flavour, these biscuits are sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 3 Cups Gluten Free Pancake Mix
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Cream
- ⅓ Cup Hidden Valley Cheesy Ranch Dressing
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsps Fresh Chives, Chopped
- 2 Tbsps Butter, Melted (to brush tops)
- Preheat oven to 450° and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add in cheese and chives
- Mix milk and ranch dressing together and add to dry ingredients. Mix until just combined. Dough will be stiff, do not over mix.
- Drop 2 Tbsps of prepared mixture onto parchment lined baking sheets 2 inches apart and brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.