A Tim Hortons Iced Capp is like a Canadian summertime right of passage. I for one, have been living off of them them this summer with the amazing weather we’ve been having.
- 5 oz strong brewed coffee (I brewed a Folgers Caramel Drizzle K-Cup on the small cup setting of my Keurig)
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- ¼ cup milk (I used skim, but whole milk or cream would yield a creamier Iced Capp)
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup ice cubes (15 or so)
- Brew coffee, mix in sugar, vanilla, and milk. Cool completely.
- Add coffee mixture and ice to Nutribullet and blend for 30 seconds - 1 minute or until completely blended.
- Pour into cup and enjoy!
|Tim’s Iced Capp||Homemade Iced Capp|