As I mentioned, this was a super easy and fun project, and when all was said and done, very cost effective too! Here’s what I did:
- Took a photo of the kids with their hand in a fist, straight out. Make sure that their hand is off to the side of their body so when you attach the lollipop it’s not covering their face.
- Upload the photo into the SnapFish free Print At Home online photo program.
- Select the card of your choice (SnapFish has a ton of free templates to pick from that are so easy to use).
- Print! (wirelessly if you have the HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One).
- Address the inside of your card (I opted to put TO: and FROM: on the inside of the card so the kids could practice spelling).
- Cut a small hole at the top and bottom of your child’s fist and insert the lollipop to create the illusion that they are holding out the lollipop.
- Attach a small piece of tape to the inner side of the lollipop stick to keep it from falling out of the card.
Voila! Your project is done in a snap! Seriously, this was one of the easiest DIY crafts I’ve done with the kids in a long time!