- 6 cups roughly chopped bread scraps
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup pancake mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Coarsely shop bread (I use frozen bread scraps left over from bento making)
- Mix all ingredients into large bowl
- Once all bread is coated in egg mixture, spoon into ungreased silicone muffin pan (if you’re not using silicone I’d recommend greasing as the bread will likely stick) until just overflowing.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until tops are just beginning to brown.
- Serve while hot, topped with Chobani greek yogurt and fresh fruit compote! Mmmmmmm!